Tuesday, September 7, 2010

..HaPPy Birthday bonda..

Allah selamatkan kamu
Allah selamatkan kamu..
Allah selamatkan mak selalu..
Allah selamatkan mak..

MAK..

Dear my lovely mother,I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go.
You lift me up; you're like walking sunshine;
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine.

Your endless affection makes you special and rare;
I'm always amazed by how much you care.
What you've given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mom, on your 49th birthday..

I LOVE YOU PUAN AISHAH HAMAD!!!


You are the best Mom in the world.
I'm so grateful that I have you as a Mom.
Thanks for always believing in me.
Happy birthday to my favorite Mommy.
Thanks for all the support that you have given to me.
Thank you for being such a kind and loving Mother


semoga Allah
panjangkan umur mak,
sihatkan tubuh badan mak..
sentiasa bagi mak semangat dan kekuatan..
sentiasa lindungi mak..

kakyong sayang mak!!

No comments: